Herbal tea has been enjoyed attention in western countries lately due to the nature of claimed health. This concern does not come as a surprise to people living in Asian countries such as China and Japan who has enjoyed the health benefits of green tea provides more than 4000 years.
However, many companies have recognized the interest in this beverage's health benefits and create a variety of related supplements. Sometimes these companies are making unproven claims about the health benefits of their products. You can buy nature infusion tea from https://happytea.com/.
What kind of tea is best?
There are 3 main types of tea:
- Black Tea – made by exposing the tea leaves to air, heat, crushing and light
- Green Tea – The leaves are steamed or heated quickly to stop their oxidation
- Oolong Tea – This is in between, not processed during black tea but more than green tea
Because Green Tea is not oxidized as much as others and it undergoes less processing fermentation and usually contains more antioxidants and other health-giving properties. However, there are different grades of tea and levels of antioxidants present in the finished product depends on how, where and when lifted.
What are the main benefits of green tea?
There is no doubt that there are many benefits of green tea, but there is not enough scientific research to prove the quality of all of the benefits claimed in doubt.
Health benefits include:
- Reduce cholesterol
- Assist weight loss
- Reducing the risk of cancer
- Helping stabilize diabetes
- Slowing the aging process
- Increasing the level of healthy bacteria
- Improving oral and dental health
- Skin Replenishing
This is the same chemical that provides all the benefits of green tea. The antioxidants in the finished product are able to eliminate and neutralize harmful free radicals present in the body. People are more exposed to free radicals in the modern, polluted environment.