Healthy teeth, gums and mouth are all about healthy teeth, whereas Dental Care is about maintaining good dental health.
Poor dental hygiene can lead to problems such as tooth decay, bad breath, tooth loss and gum infections. There are certain things that can help maintain good dental health and overall mental health.
Daily cleaning practices
Regular cleaning is the first and most important part of maintaining oral health. Dental caries and many other gum problems can easily be avoided with regular cleaning.
• Brushing, flossing and rinsing should be a part of everyday life.
Image Source: Google
• Mouthwash can also be used after every meal or after eating too many sweet foods. Sugar upsets the acid balance in the mouth and causes tooth decay.
• Better to brush your teeth twice a day in the morning after waking up and a second before going to bed.
• Toothbrushes should be changed every two months, and brushing can be accompanied by flossing twice a week.
• People who use braces need a special toothbrush and some additional tools for oral hygiene.
• Dental care also offers the use of fluoridated toothpaste and mouthwash to reduce tooth decay.
You can read about some of the causes of cavities above, as well as how to prevent tooth decay. In addition, simple treatment ideas can also be found above.